Because of the ongoing pandemic and Governor’s Safer at Home Order, I am unable to go door-to-door and collect the 500 signatures necessary to be placed on the ballot. I am asking for your assistance in collecting these nomination signatures before the June 1st deadline! The process is very easy and here’s what you need to do:
- Download the Nomination Paper Document
- Sign your name in the column labeled “Signature of Electors”
- Print your name in the next column
- Write your street address in the third column
- Check the appropriate designation for your address – city, village or town
- Write the name of your city, village, or town in the space provided
- Date your signature
- Have other eligible electors in your household repeat the process (electors must be eligible to vote in Wisconsin but they do not need to be registered to vote and they must reside in Milwaukee County)
When everyone in your household has signed the form, fill out the information under “Certification of Circulator” toward the bottom of the form. You will need to
- Print your name
- Print your full address
- Sign your name
- Date the form: make sure the date you put in the Certification area is the same as or later than the most recent date of electors’ signatures above!
You can also access a step-by-step guide to filling out nomination papers.
Mail the form back so it arrives before May 15th to ensure it gets counted! (They cannot be returned by email, text, or fax). Mail to: 12283 W. Sunset Lane; Greenfield, WI 53228.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to email us at email@example.com!